Following recent news of the highest single day number of COVID-19 (coronavirus) deaths since April, Jaxcom has decided to reiterate its coronavirus policies and make adjustments after a brief assessment of current procedures and practices.
Beginning immediately, in order to protect the safety of our team members and their families, Jaxcom is reiterating the following COVID-19 Policy:
- Masks are required by team members and visitors while on company premises.
- Temperature checks will be performed upon entrance.
- Team members who are experienced “cold symptoms” must make sick leave arrangements.
- Team members with immediate family who have been potentially exposed to COVID-19 must quarantine for 21 days before returning to work. The same applies if the team member has been exposed to the virus directly or indirectly through other means.
- All team members are required to wash their hands frequently and after handling incoming shipments.
- Disposable PPE will be made available to all team members, contractors, and visitors on an as-needed basis.
- Shipping and receiving will be limited to one team member handling incoming and outgoing shipments at a time.
- On-site sales and account management staff will be limited to 1 seat per dual workstation.
- Remote working provisions shall be made as needed.
- Jaxcom Meet has been opened up for most clients and for internal team members to meet with new and existing clients as needed.
- Client device shipments will be sanitized prior to shipment. We advise all clients to sanitize all incoming packages regardless of source due to handling.
- Visitations to the office are currently restricted. Please feel free to schedule a video conference with us.
While we work to make sure everyone is safe, please bear in mind that this policy may change as new information becomes available. Aside from the aforementioned, the company continues operations as normal, and clients should not experience any interruption in sales and customer support services.
Should you have any further questions about our COVID-19 Policy, please feel free to contact us.
As always, thank you for being a valued Jaxcom subscriber.